“Empower students to learn for life and strive for excellence so that they can contribute positively to the global society”
“Prepare all pupils through a relevant, challenging curriculum and well-resourced facilities to become lifelong learners contributing to a global society”
Year 1 student’s quote:
“I want a beautiful world and would like to be an environmentalist”
The young child’s mind is like a sponge ‘the younger they are the more they can receive’ and so making the most of the early years is essential and will help them for the rest of their lives.
The learning of languages Arabic, English and even French is easier for them while they are young. This idea of fully utilising the time, resources and the childs enthusiasm for learning is paramount and follows the school Vision and Mission. It is whole heartedly supported, implimented, rewarded by the Manager and all the staff of Edison !!
- Provide a caring environment for all students to achieve their best
- Guide our students to be honest, respectful, to conduct themselves appropriately and to take responsibility for their own learning
- Encourage our students to take pride in their work, be proud of their school and strive for success
- Provide our students with a learning experience that helps them to acquire the skills to become enthusiastic learners and successful global citizens
- Help our students to be the best they can be
Our Core Values
Edison recognises the importance of the core values that represent a concern for excellence, equality and the promotion of a caring, civil and society. They are common to a range of secular world-views and are found in many cultures.
A Latin expression
“Nil sine labore–We achieve nothing without effort”
Proud, young people with integrity
To be proud of our school, of our community, of our environment and to encourage honesty in every aspect of school life; to embrace this culture of integrity so that our reputation grows and matures into responsible, caring people, prepared to become part of a global society, contributing positively, helping others because they want to improve themselves as human beings to be the best that they can be, with a will to become useful and respected members of their community.