In our Early Years classes, we cover the welfare and development of our youngest learners, which are centred around 7 Areas of Learning. To ensure all children receive a good foundation from the start, we balance these learning areas within our curriculum, while bearing in mind that children need plenty of time to learn through play and exploratory activities. Early Years development covers Personal, Social and Emotional Development, Communication, Language and Literacy, Problem Solving, Knowledge and Understanding of the World, as well as Physical and Creative Development.
- Start Date: August 29, 2018
- Age: 3 – 5 Years
- Class Size: 25
- Class Duration: 7:00 am – 12:00 noon
- Transportation: Available
- Morning Foods: Cafeteria Available
- Class Staff: 1 Teacher, 1 Assistant